RA MA Institute Presents
BEING A TEACHER
with Harijiwan, Mandev, & Shabadpreet
Sunday, April 16 - Thursday, April 20, 2023
In-Person at RA MA Mallorca + Live Streaming on RA MA TV
Are you ready to become a Kundalini Yoga teacher?
In this 5-day training, you will immerse yourself deeply in the continued study of being a teacher, through yogic science fundamentals, practice, and meditation.
In this 5-day training, you will immerse yourself deeply in the continued study of being a teacher, through yogic science fundamentals, practice, and meditation. yogic science fundamentals, and . learn both practical and advanced concepts on how to teach a Kundalini Yoga class or workshop. The Art & Science of Teaching is a lifelong, constantly evolving exploration.
It begins with you.
Just as every painter, every dancer, every actor has their own artistic expression, every teacher is unique. Your life experiences, your personality, your mind, and your understanding of the key concepts shape your depth as a teacher.
In The Art & Science of Teaching Kundalini Training, you will…
– Learn how to open an energetic space when you teach
– Meditate deeply to experience new realms within you
– Learn how to teach a class and construct a workshop
-Increase your sensitivity and awareness as a student and as a teacher
– Gain sophisticated insight into the esoteric realms of Kundalini Yoga
– Learn how to increase the frequency of the group aura
Kundalini Training is about technology and experience.
Experience of personal change: How to achieve strength, clarity, and grace.
It is systematic, comprehensive, and complete.
Full course registration and day passes available.
In-Person & Virtual registration includes unlimited virtual replay.
This training will be broadcast from the European time zone CET.
Harijiwan answers questions about Kundalini Training Mantra and Mudra:
What to Expect
RA MA Institute’s core curriculum focuses on the four wheels: Yoga, Breath, Mantra, and Meditation. The Art & Science of Teaching Kundalini Training will focus on each wheel with an experientially-based approach.
- Receive a full experience of the key concepts and practices of Kundalini Yoga and Meditation.
- Learn how to properly structure a class
- Learn the key concepts of the four wheels: Yoga, Breath, Mantra, and Meditation
- Understand and learn how to open an energetic space
- Deepen your knowledge of the key concepts of Kundalini Yoga
- Take your own practice deeper to create a more energetic space for those who have come to learn from you.
- Learn how to guide your students to a deeper level of the teachings and give them a deeply meditative experience.
Further your learning of Kundalini Yoga and Meditation with these on-demand courses taught by Harijiwan, Tej, Gurujas, Guru Jagat, Mandev and Shabadpreet. All sessions and course materials are included, yours to view on-demand with no expiration upon purchase.
Stay in Touch
Enter your email to receive news on RA MA’s Kundalini Trainings and upcoming in person events around the world.