What’s Camp Grace?
Camp Grace is a four-day intensive training & retreat on the Isle of Iona in Scotland where you and a global community of Women:
- Meditate & invoke the divine feminine on one of Scotland’s most supercharged sacred sites
- Experience a massive transformation of consciousness and being
- Learn life-changing teachings for happiness, success and fulfillment
- Commune with a global community of like-minded women
Camp Grace is a celebration of Immense Grace, Guru Jagat’s Intensive Women’s Training. This powerful gathering, this year on the Isle of Iona, is an opportunity to commune with an incredible global community of women, seep yourself in the ancient vibration of the divine feminine, and re-invigorate your vision of yourself and your life.
Everyday Guru Jagat leads us in Kundalini yoga & meditation and “The Woman’s Classroom”—an experiential new model of education designed to upgrade every aspect of your physical, spiritual, emotional and material life.
Here you’ll learn how to systematically and hypnotically create a different experience for yourself through self-psychology practices, yogic technology, group work, and more.
You’ll also get a chance to immerse yourself in the spiritual wonder of Iona–including meditations in the ancient ruins of the Abbey, Nunnery & more of the island’s power points.
- If you’ve been in Immense Grace before or are curious about it, we’d love to have you join us for this transformational weekend.
- If you’re a woman who’s ready to experience more happiness, radiance, and fulfillment in her life, you should come.
- If you feel like it’s time to to find yourself outside of cultural conditioning and subconscious self-sabotage programming, then yes you should come.
- If you want to learn how to build up your intelligence, awareness, gentleness, strength and sophistication to CREATE a new imprint of FEMININE ARCHETYPES in the cultural and mythological matrix, then you should absolutely come too.
Guru Jagat is the founder of RA MA Institute for Applied Yogic Science and Technology, a Kundalini yoga school with locations in Venice, California; Mallorca, Spain; and New York City, and the author of the bestselling book Invincible Living: The Power of Yoga, The Energy of Breath, and Other Tools for a Radiant Life.
Guru Jagat first met Yogi Bhajan in 2002 and that encounter crystallized her prior spiritual explorations and launched her on the path of a Kundalini yoga teacher.
As the Piscean patriarchal energies fade into history, Guru Jagat has emerged as a leading global figure helping to create, delineate and refine the new feminine matriarchal archetype.
What should I expect each day?
> 4:00am: Live Aquarian Sadhana
> 7:00am: Movement Practice & Breakfast
> 9:00am: Morning Session With Guru Jagat
> 11:00am: The Women’s Classroom With Guru Jagat
> 12:30pm: Lunch & Free Time
> 2:30pm: Afternoon Session With Guru Jagat
> 5:30pm: Dinner
> 6:30pm: Evening Session With Guru Jagat
> 9:00pm: Dance Party
Note: This is just a sample schedule. Expect plenty of surprises, special guests, & spontaneous assignments. All meals are organic & vegetarian.
Single occupancy, hotel-style rooms with ensuite bathrooms. Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner are onsite in the dining room at your hotel.
Double occupancy, hotel-style rooms with ensuite bathrooms. Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner are onsite in the dining room at your hotel.
These are higher-occupancy, dorm-style rooms in a shared house with communal kitchen. Breakfast is DIY with provided provisions. Lunch and Dinner will take place at one of the local hotels with the rest of the group.
These are double -occupancy, free standing rooms with ensuite bathrooms. Breakfast is DIY with provided provisions. Lunch and Dinner will take place at one of the local hotels with the rest of the group.
Ticket prices go up August 2, 2020…
YOUR ADVENTURE AWAITS
Save your spot now by choosing your room & payment plan option below.
$1049 until August 2
*payment plan available
$1349 until August 2
*payment plan available
$849 until August 2
*payment plan available
$749 until August 2
*payment plan available
KIDS & TEENS
Kids 0-4: Free (as long as they are sharing a bed with you)
Kids 5-13: $549
Teens 14 – 18: $749
- WHERE AND WHEN IS CAMP GRACE?
- WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE ROOM TYPES?
- CAN I HAVE MY OWN ROOM?
- CAN I BRING MY CHILDREN ALONG?
- WILL THERE BE FOOD?
- WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- ARE BEDDING & TOWELS PROVIDED?
- HOW DO I PLAN MY TRIP?
- HOW DO I GET AROUND THE ISLAND DURING CAMP?
Camp Grace takes place October 24, 2020 to October 27, 2020 on the Isle of Iona in northern Scotland.
Iona is a tiny island off the southwest coast of Mull in the Inner Hebrides. Iona was the most sacred plgrimage site and monastic center of the ancient Celtic world. It’s Gaelic name was Innis nan Druinich “the isle of Druidic hermits.” It was also known by its norse name, Ì nam ban bòidheach– “the isle of beautiful women”.
Iona is home to the incredible ruins of the Iona Abbey and Nunnery and is also home to the mark of the Goddess, Shelia Na Gigg–an ancient fertility symbol and testament to Ionas pre-Christian history.
Iona 1.5 miles wide by 3 miles long, with a population of around 120 permanent residents. Iona has a special place in the heart of many people the world over for its peacefulness and tranquillity.
*Standard Double Rooms are shared, double occupancy hotel style rooms with ensuite bathrooms. Breakfast and Dinner are served onsite in your Hotel’s Dining Room.
*Standard Single Rooms are private, single occupancy hotel style rooms with ensuite bathrooms. Breakfast and Dinner are served onsite in your Hotel’s Dining Room.
*Community Rooms are for the girl-on-a-budget! Expect higher occupancy, shared home-style with communal bathrooms and a communal kitchen. Breakfast is DIY in your accommodations, with provided shared provisions.
*Pod Rooms are double-occupancy, free standing eco-pods with ensuite bathroom. Breakfast is DIY with provided provisions.
Certainly! Single Rooms are provided in the Hotel Style Accommodations on Iona. Get yours here.
Yes, Camp Grace is a family affair! Click here for more details + guidelines.
Yes, you’ll be fed three delicious vegetarian meals per day!
For Community and Pod Accommodations, you will be stocked with provisions and you will prepare your own breakfasts in your accommodations. You will receive Lunch and Dinner in one of our two hotels each day with the rest of Camp Grace.
For Single and Double Accommodations, you will receive Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner in your Hotels.
Here’s a packing list with all the Women’s Camp essentials:
- Comfortable, Layered Clothing Appropriate for Yoga, Meditation, Movement, and moist Scottish Autumn
- Ceremonial Outfits and Accessories
- Closed Toed, Warm Shoes Suitable for The Great Outdoors + Socks
- Warm Jacket & Rain Coat / Umbrella
- Personal Toiletries
- Yoga Mat + Sheepskin + Meditation Cushion
- Reusable Water Bottle & Hot Cup
- Head Lamp or Flashlight
- Notebook + Pen
Yes! All bedding, linens, and towels are provided.
The Isle of Iona is an energetically protected and very special place. It is also geographically rural and reached by two ferry’s. There are no cars allowed on the island except for local residents. In order to streamline your smooth arrival at Camp Grace Iona we have arranged a Charter Bus from Edinburgh International Airport direct to Iona. See below for details and get more info here.
Check In: October 24, 2020 11:00am
Check Out: October 27, 2020 11:00am
Getting To Camp:
- Get your round trip airfare through Edinburgh International Airport. Airfare is not included in your registration.
- Meet the Camp Grace Bus with our incredible guide Steve at the Edinburgh International Airport.
- The Bus will drive you to the first of two ferries. You will leave all of your luggage on the bus and be guided to disembark. The bus will be joining you on the ferry.
- After disembarking and reuniting with the bus, the bus will then take you across the Isle of Mull to the second ferry port. The second ferry is a foot pedestrian ferry. You will take all of your luggage with you at this point.
- You will disembark the second ferry on foot where you will be greeted by the Camp Grace Team. There will be luggage shuttles awaiting you to take your luggages to your accommodations. All accommodations are just a short walk from the ferry disembarkment.
Departure from Camp Grace:
- Camp Grace ends promptly at 11:00am on October 27th. The ferry from Iona is at TIME and the Camp Grace Bus will meet you at the Mull ferry port to take you back the Edinburgh International Airport.
- Projected arrival time at EDI is 8:00pm. Do not book a return flight to depart EDI before 10:00pm.
Pricing for the Camp Grace Transportation Package is coming soon! Get your name on the list here.
Please note that if you opt to arrange your own transportation to and from Camp Grace Iona, you will be performing these steps on your own accord. If you wish to consider this option please read this thorougly here.
Iona is a very small island and our group’s accommodations are all within walking distance of our pop up Shelia Nagig Temple. There are no cars allowed in Iona. Should you want to rent a bicycle you can do so from local bicycle vendors upon arrival.
Local Taxi service will be supporting us on arrival and departure days to assist with luggage.
If you have mobility concerns not addressed here please contact us at [email protected].