INDIA YATRA WITH GURU JAGAT
October 16 – 27, 2018
“The word yatra, when the pilgrims go, the clarity of mind, to go through the ordeal, to cleanse their karma and deal with their soul. Yatra is not a holiday, going to five-star hotels, though we try to make in convenient but we do go every year and people do not understand the beauty and the realism about it. Let me tell you in very simple words, yatra is nothing but a man going to his higher self.” – Yogi Bhajan August 8, 1997
What is the India Yatra?
The Esoteric India Yatra is a 11-day travel experience including daily intensive Kundalini yoga and meditation, sacred site activations, and excursions to inspiring local places and colorful shopping destinations with Guru Jagat.
Where is the India Yatra happening?
We’ll adventure to Amritsar, Sikkim, and Darjeeling in India during the beautiful autumn season.
All your hotel accommodations and local bus transportation are covered along with one meal per day. You’ll just need to book your round-trip airfare in-and-out of India ahead of time.
Why should I go on the India Yatra?
If you’re ready to hunt energy, expand your consciousness and receive deep wisdom and power, this experience is for you.
Each day will be an action-packed adventure with Guru Jagat to India’s most sacred site activations including The Golden Temple and The Steps at Goindwal, where we’ll recite Japji on each of the 84 Steps. Prepare for a major up-level and unimagined blessings.
When is the Esoteric India Yatra?
- Tuesday, October 16, 2018: 3pm-5pm Local Time Check-in Amritsar, India
*Fly into Amritsar Guru Ram Das Jee International Airport (ATQ)
* Airport Transfer to Hotel not provided.
- Saturday, October 27, 2018: 11am Local Time Check-out Gangtok – Sikkim, India
*Fly out of Bogdogra Airport (IXB)
*Airport Transfer from Hotel in Gangtok – Sikkim will be provided on group departure day.
Travel details are subject to change. Cost and Booking of International Airfare not included.
Here’s what’s included:
- Intensive Kundalini Yoga + Meditation
- Destiny Altering Sacred Site Activations including The Golden Temple and The Steps at Goindval
- Double Occupancy Accommodations
- 1 Meal Per Day
- Inter-Indian Group Transportation (Excluding Personal Taxis Outside of Group Activities)
- One-Way Airport Transfer from Gangtok- Sikkim to Bogdogra Airport
🕊️Pay In Full: $3595
*Does Not Include Round Trip International Airfare