Get ready to FLY
Art by: Tiffany Tate (@tiffanymarietate)
Today’s Total Solar Eclipse New Moon is the biggest cosmic event of the year – and it’s all about opening up quantum spaces of change. The Eclipse begins at 9:00 am PDT and hits its climax at 12:16 pm PDT.
We’re officially in the second half of 2019. And since it’s a 3-year, this means you can cash in on the energetic treasures of your work over the past six months. This eclipse is THE time to show up and step through those wide-open doorways and portals ?.
Here’s what you can do to access the extremely accelerated energy of the eclipse:
- Meditate and practice yoga indoors, within a group energy field.
- Play mantras all day – try White Sun’s Ant Na Siftee.
- Direct your prayers and intentions in a specific, positive, focused direction.
We’re going all out on the planetary kriyas, meditations, and astrology talks so you can maximize everything through your practice.
Here’s how to get in on the action:
* 9:00 am – 11:00 am PDT: Come in person or hop on the live stream for Guru Jagat’s special eclipse class. | WATCH IT HERE
*It happens during the eclipse!
* 11:00 am – 11:30 am PDT: Total Solar Eclipse Evolutionary Astrology Download with Tashi Powers and Guru Jagat. | WATCH IT HERE
Then, learn how to get the most out of the magnified energy in between this eclipse and the next one on July 16, 2019: