Your cart is currently empty!
Try Guru Jagat’s recipe for a delicious, warming, healing soup recipe perfect for the holidays and staying warm in colder weather days ahead.
- 1 bunch of carrots
- 6-10 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion (sliced or chopped)
- 1-2 inches of ginger root (pealed and chopped)
- Veggie broth
- Roast Carrots with olive oil and whole garlic cloves with skin.
- Sauté peeled ginger root, onion and more garlic. Add optional turmeric root or powder.
- Add water or veggie broth with salt to taste and LOTS of pepper
- Cook for a bit
- Blend all together until smoother & heat when you are ready to eat
- Add ghee, butter or olive oil to taste upon serving. And maybe more pepper 😈 Yum.
– Guru Jagat