Dear RA MA Crew,
The day is finally here! This Wednesday, September 9, 2020 we are opening our doors and restarting classes at RA MA Institute New York. As per New York State Guidelines, the studio will operate at a 33% capacity following the mandatory guidelines for everybody’s safety.
NEW CHECK-IN POLICY:
2. There will be a 12-hour cancellation policy in place because of our limited capacity. If you cancel within 12 hours of the class time, you will be charged for that class. We want as many students available to have the opportunity to participate in class.
CHECK IN PROCEDURE
1. Wear a mask upon arrival and anticipate to wear the mask during your time in the studio.
2. On each visit, fill out a mandatory short questionnaire from the NYS Department of Health
3. Your temperature will be taken with a no-contact digital thermometer to ensure no one is exceeding 100 degrees. If you are over 100 degrees, we ask that you leave the studio.
4. We ask all clients and staff to social distance themselves and remain 6-feet apart at all times.
5. We ask that all clients sanitize their hands upon entering the studio. There is hand sanitizer supplied at the front desk and in the entrance of the boutique.
1. Bring your own mat, sheepskin, cushions and other materials
2. Mats are available to rent for a single use charge of $3.00 per mat. RA MA staff members will clean and disinfect the mats after each usage.
3. There will be no props or pillows on loan at this time, we encourage you to bring your own.
Book your next class on the MindBody app. If you have any issues, email or call info below.
RA MA Institute New York
125 Stanton Street
New York, NY 10002