The next session in Mandev’s 5-part series: Beginning Kundalini Yoga takes place Saturday, February 11 with very special guest Harijiwan.
Watch this video for an inside look on last week’s session where Mandev spoke about the power of chanting “Sat Nam” throughout your day, and so much more.
This week, as a long-time practitioner of Sodarshan Chakra Kriya, Harijiwan will lecture on the history and effects of this very powerful kriya.
EXPLORE THE DEPTH OF SODARSHAN CHAKRA KRIYA:
- Receive the nine precious virtues and 18 occult powers—and in those 27 virtues, you will gain the entire universe.
- Cut through any neurotic, psychotic or depressed state. When outside techniques do not work, the internal pressure stimulated in this kriya will heal you.
- Open the chakras, activate your intuition, gain pranic powers, and crystallize your entire being.
- Totally transform your physicality, personality, and energy.
- Experience inner happiness, a lightness of being, and indescribably profound change.
Sign up for the full course and get the replay to session 1, or drop into this Saturday’s session only. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to explore the treasures of the Kundalini Yoga teachings.