WELCOME TO CAMP GRACE
The Immense Grace PRE-EQUINOX RITUAL Retreat Experience
with Guru Jagat
This Spring, you’re invited to join Guru Jagat and the Women of Immense Grace for a 4-Day Immersion in the Mystical Mountains of Southern California. You’ll have an exclusive Women’s Camp retreat experience including Kundalini Yoga and Meditation, expansive women’s practices, deep restoration and adventures in the crisp spring air and pinons of Idyllwild, California.
This retreat is the culmination of Immense Grace, Guru Jagat’s 7-month Intensive Women’s Training taking you on a journey into new depths of creativity, purpose and unshakable power. Whether you’ve been in Immense Grace or are dropping in for this transformational weekend, we’d love for you to take this journey with us!
If you’re curious to see what Immense Grace is about and want to get a taste of this life-changing experience, then join us for the Camp Grace retreat. Children are welcome to attend!
Join an elite fellowship of feminine thought-leaders and change-makers for an unforgettable retreat experience at Camp Grace. You’ll find deep connection, support and resourceful healing on this journey, and emerge with a new sense of your natural and eternal grace, radiance, and power.
In true Women’s Camp form, we’ll stay at the Historic Idyllwild Pines Camp, a place of rustic beauty set in the fragrant quiet of Pinon Forests. Idyllwild is a quaint and magical mountain town nestled at the base of Thaquitz Peak and has been a sacred place of power to the Native Soboba Peoples.
Guru Jagat will lead daily Kundalini yoga and meditation as well as “The Woman’s Classroom” — an experiential new model of education designed to upgrade every facet of your physical, spiritual, emotional and material life. You will learn how to systematically and hypnotically create a different experience for yourself through self-psychology practices, yogic technology, group work, and more.
CAMP GRACE STANDARD: Standard Occupancy (included in your registration) is a Real Women’s Camp Experience with Shared Tripple and Quad Rooms and Communal Bathrooms.
CAMP GRACE COMMUNITY: Community Occupancy (included in your registration) is for the Girl on a Budget! Dormatory-Style Accommodations with Communal Bathrooms.
CAMP GRACE GOLD: There is a limited number of Upgraded Shared and Private Accommodations available on a first come first serve basis. Register for Camp Grace and then email [email protected] for your upgrade link. You will be notified on a rolling basis.
BY AIR: Palm Springs Airport (PSP) is the closest airport which is just over an hours drive from Idyllwild Pines (51 miles) given light traffic. Ontario Airport (ONT) is 1h 20mins (71 miles) and Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) is 2h 30mins (122 miles) from Camp.
BY CAR: Carpool will be available departing from RA MA Venice Thursday March 8, 2017. Once you are registered you’ll get access to the Carpool Sign Up as well as the Immense Grace Facebook Group where you can coordinate rides if your point of origin is somewhere other than Los Angeles.
CHECK IN: Thursday Afternoon March 8, 2018
CHECK OUT: Sunday Morning March 11, 2018
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable, Layered Clothing Appropriate for Yoga, Meditation, Movement and Crisp Spring Temperatures
- Ceremonial Outfits and Accessories
- Closed Toed, Warm Shoes Suitable for The Great Outdoors
- Personal Toiletries
- Bedding (Flat Sheet, Fitted Sheet, Pillow, Comforter, or Sleeping Bag)
- Yoga Mat + Sheepskin + Meditation Cuchion
- Water Bottle
- Head Lamp or Flashlight
- Notebook + Pen
YOUR ADVENTURE AWAITS
Why put off this opportunity to bring your life to an extraordinary new level? Participate in Camp Grace at one of the payment plans below. You’ll soon be on your way to your truest essence and deepest home.
Camp Grace takes place Thursday March 8 to Sunday March 11, 2018
Save $200 On Registration Before February 1, 2018
Kids 0-2 years-old are free
A special deal for Global Gracer’s to join us in-person!
A NOTE TO MOMS
Hey Moms! We value Mothers and Motherhood in our community — Camp Grace is a Family Affair. We’ll provide Kids Camp at Camp Grace for children over 5 years old. Kids Camp includes daily activities appropriate for your Crystalline-Cutie to give you moms some solo-time with Guru Jagat and the rest of Immense Grace.
Here are some guidelines for making the most of your Camp Grace experience with your Crystalline-Cutie:
- Children 2-12 years old that require their own bed and food may attend at $249 per Child.
- Children under 2 years old may attend at no charge as long as they’re sharing a bed with you.
- Kids Camp at Camp Grace is for children 5 years and older.
- Please note that this is NOT full-time child-care. Kids Camp coincides with Immense Grace’s session times. You’ll need to drop your kids off at the designated meeting point 15 minutes prior to each program session and you will need to pick your kids up promptly at the end of each program session.
- Kids Camp is NOT appropriate for children under 5 or children who are intolerant of separation from their mothers.
- Mothers are responsible for supervision of their children outside of designated Kids Camp Sessions.
- Babies and Kids under 5 or who don’t want to participate in Kids Camp are welcome in the Yoga Space While baby and child noises are fine during the more dynamic parts of the Camp Grace Experience (Yoga, Dharma Study, Group Activity, Q & A), we do ask that you step out with your little one if these noises continue into the more meditative parts of the Camp Grace Experience. If your child is joining us in the Yoga Space, you are responsible for their close supervision. Please also keep your child within close physical proximity to you if they are joining you in the Yoga Space.
- In the case that your child may like to join you in the Yoga Space, bring toys, coloring, snacks, entertainment devices, etc… to keep them happy. Likewise, children are welcome and encouraged to join for Sadhana–they can sleep! Bring blankets and cozies.
- Mothers with children are asked to sit in the designated area in the Yoga Space. This facilitates easy access for you in out of the room and gives your little one a bit of space to spread out with their toys.