The world is changing. Women are going to be leading the world on all levels and it’s going to require a different level of skill set and training. The quality of our civilization is totally dependent on the power, grit, intelligence, community and the compassion that women hold for one another.
We need to counteract the dis-ease and disenfranchisement of modern women — where insecurity, competitiveness, stress and loneliness are the status quo. And it’s going to take a little grit and training.
IT’S TIME TO CREATE A NEW CULTURAL ARCHETYPE, WHERE:
- our first priority is to give our gifts, to play, to love and be loved, to learn, and to explore
- we feel good in our skin—our practice lights us up and we become radiant and magnetic
- women can be themselves and create for creation’s sake, love themselves and others with abandon, and enjoy the precious life they have
- we undo the habits of self-hatred, competition and scarcity-thinking and let our compass instead be self-worship, generosity, peace and compassion
SAVE THE DATES
IMMENSE GRACE 2017-2018
Under the guidance of my teachers Yogi Bhajan and Harijiwan Khalsa, I have continued the lineage of intensive Women’s Training to create a new model of society.
Immense Grace is an Intensive Global Women’s Training Program to take you on a journey of self-discovery and unyielding self-reverence. This is a life-changing opportunity for empowerment, self-development and self-understanding — you will upgrade every facet of your physical, spiritual, emotional and material life.
This is a new model of experiential education to help you tap into new depths of creativity, purpose and unshakable power. Each month will be a new rigorous challenge of your mind and body.
As women, we imprint on each other in a totally subtle way — this is why we have weekends in residency with each other. During our weekend immersions we meditate together, we’re with each other’s children, we eat with each other, we sing together, we dance together and connect in a unique way. All of our patterns of unique creativity, our unique innate abilities to be ourselves, and all of our innate skills start to imbue in each other.
By doing this work we find that our relationships with those around us begin to shift. Yogi Bhajan said women’s work is the most important – why? Because women dictate the vibrational frequency of the future. As women, we carry life whether we choose to do it our not. And that life is programmed. It’s trained.
I would love for you to take this journey with us.
Love & Sat Nam,
Immense Grace is a palatial experience full of abundance and riches and self love. The transmission is straight from the lineage of Yogi Bhajan, handed down to Guru Jagat. It stretched my conscious capacity to receive. I got much of what I wanted. I got more than I asked for. I received gifts I didn’t even know to ask for. All in the company of women.Andrea Davis
Immense Grace is a truly unparalleled experience, but it isn’t for everyone. It’s for women who want to change and are ready to commit to daily rigorous practice. From incredible weight loss, major job opportunities, to new marriages and more — doing the Immense Grace training year after year continues to upgrade and deliver the deepest and wildest imaginings of a life well lived.
The depth of your work in this course is yours to keep and will take your entire life to an extraordinary level.
THIS IS AN ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME. HERE’S EXACTLY WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Two 4-Day, 3-Night Weekend Retreats (Children Welcome)
- Five Weekend Immersions at RA MA Venice (Children Welcome)
- Monthly Group Calls
- Monthly Office Hours with Guru Jagat
- Global Facebook Community
- Continued Study and Creative Projects
Immense Grace started September 1, 2017. If you’re still interested in joining us in-person, please email [email protected] or dive in anytime online through Global Grace.
GLOBAL GRACE | PARTICIPATE FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
*Are you a teen or a mother of a teen that wants to participate in Immense Grace? Scroll down to learn about Teen Grace.
Teens are encouraged to enroll in Immense Grace. As part of Teen Grace, young women will get exclusive immersions with Guru Jagat and participation in the Immense Grace retreats:
- 5 Teen Grace Immersions with Guru Jagat
- 2 Immense Grace Retreats
- Teen Portal on RA MA TV
*Teens are welcome to join the rest of Immense Grace for the full weekends programming at the discretion of their parents with the exception of the February Relationships weekend.
Save The Dates:
- September 1-4 Immense Grace Retreat
- October 6th 4pm-6pm Teen Grace with Guru Jagat
- November 3rd 4pm-6pm Teen Grace with Guru Jagat
- December 8th 4pm-6pm Teen Grace with Guru Jagat
- January 12th 4pm-6pm Teen Grace with Guru Jagat
- March 8-11 Immense Grace Retreat
TEEN GRACE | $1250 IN FULL